I haven't been reading very much the past few week. I just can't find a book i am in the mood for but i will keep looking. Today we have a TAG and a Flash Back post. First the TAG.
The Literary Dinner party Tag:
THE RULES: you must invite 11 guests, and there must be
1. One character who can cook/likes to cook:
Peeta Mellark from Hunger Games: He can bake me bread anytime.
2. One character who has money to fund the party:
Roman Godfrey from Hemlock Grove: He has lots of money. Could use a good party.
3. One character who might cause a scene:
Danny Torrance from The Shinning: Him and his Crazy.
4. One character who is funny/amusing
Fred and George from Harry Potter: they are one person, you can't have one without the other.
5. One character who is super social/popular:
Sarah Burke from Flawless : i like her.
6. One villain:
Count Dracula from Dracula : why not.
7. One couple - doesn't have to be romantic
Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson: Because they are bad ass and i love Sherlock.
8. One hero/heroine:
Percy Jackson: Why Not
9. One under-appreciated character:
Alexander Callahan from Hex Hall: He is great but i was on Team Archer.
10. One character of your own choosing:
Margo Roth from Paper Towns: Feel like she needs a good dinner party.
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky is now a movie with
Logan Lerman as Charlie
,Emma Watson as Sam, Patrick's step-sister
and Ezra Miller as Patrick. It's will be a good movie. I loved the book.