Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Reading and TBR

I have been really bust this week, so i am just going to do a quick update on a few thing:
I will have a book tag and some other thing up in the new few days.


WHAT I AM READING NOW:

Throne of Glass by Sarah J, Maas
Where'd You Go, Bernadette by
Peter Bognanni

TO BE READ: 

The reapers are the angels by Alden Bell
Team Human by Justine Larbalestier and Sarah Rees Brennan
Harbinger by Sara Wilson Etienne
The boy who couldn't sleep and never had to by DC Pierson

The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda
One last thing before i go by Jonathan Tropper
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon


I don't know if i will get to all the TBR or not . I am working on it.

The review of Hemlock Grove is not coming. I can't put my feels for this book in words, other then that its a must read for someone who love horror or classic Gothic novels.I give it 4 1/2 stars out of 5. So check it out. Also Hemlock Grove is going to be a Netflix TV show.
Here is the link for the GOODREADS page.
Here is the link for the NETFLIX page.


Read something:







No comments:

Post a Comment