Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thursday Game Night: Guess the Quote



Guess the Quote: Match the quote to the book.

Quotes:


1) “We accept the love we think we deserve”

2) “The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive”

3) “I lie to myself all the time. but I never believe me”

4) “Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt”

5) “Don’t think or judge, just listen”

6) “The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you”

7) “You know how they say you hurt the ones you love? Well it works both ways”

8) “A half-read book is a half-finished love affair”

9) “In new situations, all the trickiest rules are the ones nobody bothers to explain to you. (And the         ones you can’t google.)”

10) “I love you as certain dark things are loved, secretly, between the shadows and the soul”



Books:

A) Just Listen

B) The Outsiders 

C) The Perks of Being a Wallflower

D) Anna and the French Kiss 

E) Fangirl 

F) Looking for Alaska

G) Infinite Jest

H) Slaughter-House Five

I) Cloud Atlas

J) Fight Club 




Have fun and post your answers as a comment if you like. The Answers will be posted tomorrow, so watch out for them. 
Answers:
1 C
2 F
3 B
4 H
5 A
6 G
7 J
8 I
9 E
10 D





No comments:

Post a Comment