Monday, June 9, 2014

Until Nico by Aurora Rose Reynolds






 Summary:
Sophie Grates has never had it easy, but she’s finding her way through life one step and one day at a time. That is, Until Nico comes in and flips her world upside-down. He forces her to see you cannot live life from the outside looking in, and sometimes you have to step out onto the ledge so you can really enjoy the view.

Nico Mayson knew the moment he saw Sophie Grates that she was the one. His whole life, he has been judged by what’s on the outside, so finding a beautiful woman who sees the real him only makes his feelings that much stronger.

Nico knows the kind of man he is, and the things he is capable of, and he will do everything in his power to help Sophie fight her demons so they can have their happily ever after. Everything in life worth having is worth fighting for.





Review:


I love this series, so much so that I have reread each book many times. I can’t help to fall in love with the alpha heroes Reynolds has created over and over again. I am not a fan of Insta-love, but somehow she makes it work for me and I find myself loving each story. 

In Until Nico we meet Sophie a school librarian that is dealing with some really bad family issues, when she finds out she lost her phone. She gets a cool from a sexy, tattooed bounty hunter…Nico, they meet so Nico can give her back her phone. Nico didn’t think he would ever meet this one, but finding a phone and returning it gives him hope. 

I think that with Until Nico we are giving a full circle of drama bring us back to the Until November with an untone of suspense lacing each page, never knowing really what’s going to happen next. That’s why I love this book, it have a right amount of suspense and sexy that keeps you wanting more. I found Nico is in a lot of ways like his brothers protective, determined and strong, but he is also different. He didn’t fight his feelings for Sophie, he wanted her and moved forwards with a gentle touch that she needed. I loved that he was kind and loving with her. Nico being an Alpha, they move at a fast pace, so he moves faster than all the other brothers, but I didn’t mind it (like I do in so many other books, It works for Nico). I just love Nico, he is my type of guy, I have a thing for tattoos.  If you are looking for a great series that you could fall in love with over and over, read the Until series. 5 out of 5 stars.

Check it out:Goodreads
Buy on: Amazon 







No comments:

Post a Comment