Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Love Game by Elise Sax



 Thanks to NetGalley and Random House for letting me review this book for them. I loved the cover and it sounded like a great book.

This is my first book I have read by Elise Sax (Love Game)  and I have to say that I didn't feel like I missed anything with this being the third book in this series, but I was missing out on Elise Sax. Her writing was amazing and spot on.

This book was just great, I loved everything about the crazy wonder world of matchmaking. This book had me Laughing out Loud more times than I can count. It had more comedy and suspense than romances but I found myself not minding it that much. It could have had more romances but that didn’t take away from the overall story.  Elise did a great job with the characters, they are very well developed and kept me wanting to know more about them. 

I will be reading the other two books as well as any other books by Elise Sax. I am giving this book 4 stars, and will be reading this book again.



Find it on: GoodReads
Find it on : Amazon

1 comment: