Saturday, November 2, 2013

Starlet's Web Review



 I am reviewing this book for NetGalley for my honest review. Starlet's Web, has been on the GoodReads TBR list for a few months. i loved the description and really hoped to would be as good as it sounded. 


Starlet’s Web by Carla J. Hanna was almost like a never ending story that I didn’t want to read. I found that I could connect to the characters, they were very flat and they seem very shallow even for portraying Hollywood type people. It took myself the whole book to find out what the plot was about and it wasn’t believable. It was very well written and an easy read but other than that it’s not very good.  I am giving it 2 stars because it was very well written and I can that some people will love it. 




Find the Book Here on: GoodReads 
Find it Here on: Amazon for .99 cents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment