Monday, November 11, 2013

The Switch: Book Review



 I was luck to review this book for NetGalley. I love books about Twins, so this book was right up my alley. I wasn't like any books i have read before:



The Switch by Dawn Pendleton and Andrea Heltsley is about Twins, Faith and Honor. Honor talk’s Faith into switching places with her on her anniversary with her boyfriend Cam. Faith who has a crush on Cam. During the anniversary kiss, sparks fly and the drama unfold. Add in Cam’s best friend, bullies and other teenage drama, you have one fun young adult read. 

I liked the overall storyline and it was well written. I like that it was written from both Faith and Honors point of view, but I did like Faiths point of view better than Honors, only because she felt more relatable then Honor did. The only thing I didn’t like about the book was the timeline, everything happens so fast, in a one or two, which I find too fast. 

I am giving this book three stars, it was a fun, easy, sweet, feel good book.

Find on GoodReads: The Switch 
Find on Amazon:  The Switch  (only .99 cents for an eBook on 11/11/2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment