Monday, October 21, 2013

Busy Months to Come!

The next few months are going to be super busy and packed full of books to read and review. I have about five books to review for publishers/authors. As well as a few books I have been wanting to read and finally gotten a holded of them. 

Books for review:
Selling Scarlett by Ella James
Love Games by Elise Sax 
Three Broken Promises by Monica Murphy( I will not be posting a review on this, I didn't have much to say about it, other then it was a great romance book and i would read the first two books before this one.)
Starlets Web by Carla J. Hanna
Also one I can't remember the name of.


Books for Fun:
The Guest House by Erika Marks
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire (this is a reread)
Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
All I Need by Susane Colasanti 

Also a few more that I didn't want to list if I don't get to them. I hope I make it to all the ones I posted. 

I have two new reviews to post about eBooks that I love and some places that I find free books.



No comments:

Post a Comment