Monday, October 28, 2013

Skin and Bones By Sherry Shahan



I am reviewing this book for NetGalley and I found the description of the book interesting.  

 

Skin and Bones by Sherry Shahan 

The book was an easy and pretty light read of being a book about teenage eating disorders. When so many young-adult novels about eating disorders are from a female of view, still this one is a new bright star among them because it is from a male point of view. I found this refreshing and a great idea.  
As great of an idea as it was the story line or plot line was full of holes and gaps. I kept thinking that I was missing pages but looking back I didn’t. I also felt that the time arc of the story was off or maybe it was the fact there was no in between actions. It was a light un-heavy read about eating disorders that hit on the seriousness of the health issues the young adults face in the book.

I gave this book a 3 stars because as I did love some points of this book and it could be a great read for someone else. 

This book comes out

No comments:

Post a Comment