Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Must Read 2014

I got to read this early thanks to NetGalley and i was not disappointed.i when into reading this book not knowing what this book was about,i just loved the cover. i love going into books blind not knowing anything. i found myself not able to put in down and read it in one sitting.


The Summer I Found You by Jolene Perry : was a very real read for myself. Having just found out a few months ago that a family member has diabetes made this book so much more real. I found myself feeling that this could happen to anyone; both Kate and Aidan story lines are so real. I found myself wanting to tell them that it would be fine and they would make it. I love Aidan, his story line and how Jolene written him.She put real emotion into his character and you can really see that in the book. He is one of the best male written characters that i have read in a long time. She made me feel for him and at the right moments she makes you want to yell at him, then the next just hold him. As for Kate, Jolene did a great job writing how most teenage would act if that happen to them, pretended it’s not happening it in till it goes away. She really put work into how she written Kate,making her strong and weak all at the same time. i like when you read a story where the main character is strong but weak all at the same time.It makes you believe that this character is like a real person.No one is strong all the time.
I give this book a five out five stars.I am going to tell everyone to read this book. It’s the right mix of realism and romance to make everyone happy. I will for sure read this again. This is the second book I have read by Jolene Perry and will not be my last.

The Summer I Found You by Jolene Perry come out in early 2014. 

Add it to your Goodreads Here : Summer
More Books by Jolene Perry Here: Books

No comments:

Post a Comment