So today's blog is going to be about the books i have gotten over the past few months. Like i said before i think, i don't really but new books but i do shop a used book stores and stores like that.
First the books i brought or win in giveaways in the past few months.
I won to books from Goodreads. They are Bared to You by Sylvia Day which is a really good book for someone who is looking for something like Fifty Shades of Grey, But only in the love story. Then I won Night Sky by Jolene Perry, I haven't read it yet book it sound really good.I think it's about a boy who loved one girl and is falling in love with the other. If you want to know more about it check it out on Goodreads.
Now for the books that i brought. Most of them i got for 25cents a piece or 4 for a dollar.I have read some of them but not all of them. I am just going to list them for the most part. I only want to talk about one.
- The World of the Worlds by H.G. Wells
- The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck
- Deception Point by Dan Brown
- Emma by Jane Austen
- Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
- Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
- The Book of Fate By Brad Meltzer
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
- Tales from Shakespeare by Charles and Mary Lamb
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
- The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne
- The Great Gatsby by F.Scott Fitzgerald
- The World is Flat by Thomas J. Friedman
- The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
- The Oxford Book of Science Fiction Stories
- Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty
The Last book i got i want to talk about because it changed my life it is an amazing book. I got The Last Lecture By Randy Pausch. It's a book written by a dieing man for his kids, but the book is also his last lecture because it was a professor. It's is a powerful book about how it follow you dreams, not just your adult dreams but the ones you made as a child because they are the best dreams to follow. Everyone should read this book.
I am reading a few books right now they are:
Hemlock Grove by Brain McGreevy
The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry by Rachel Joyce
Keeping the Moon By Sarah Dessen ( part of my read every Sarah Dessen book this year)
Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
Add me on GoodReads: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/5655055-jessica