Saturday, August 25, 2012

From the top of the Stacks!

 We have a tag,


                                        Love It or Hate It
 
Top 3 favorite books?
  • Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley
  • The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
  • The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
Top 3 least favorite books?
  • The Demon Trapper's Daughter by Jana Oliver
  • The Line by Teri Hall
  • The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
Top 3 favorite characters?
  • Anna from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
  • Katniss Everdeen From The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  • Beatrice Prior From Divergent by Veronica Roth
Top 3 least favorite characters?
  • Gale from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  • Jem From The Infernal Devices Series by Cassandra Clare
  • Mimi From The Blue Blood Series By Melissa De La Cruz
Biggest let-down?
  • The Immortals series by Alyson Noel, I loved the first book but could get past the second
Books that you liked that other people hated?
  • House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski
Characters that people love but you hated?
  • Jem From The Infernal Devices Series by Cassandra Clare
Books you didn't finish?
  • Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Harris: I don’t know why I could finish this book. I think I didnt like the writing or maybe the storyline.
  • The Lifeguard by Deborah Blumenthal: I didn’t like that it was nothing like what I wanted it to be and I didn’t like the storyline.
What book have you read the most times?
  • The book that I have read the most is any of the harry potter books or any john green book I have read a lot. I also have read a lot of the Sarah Dessen book a lot.
Series where the first book was amazing but went downhill from there?
  • Fallen Series by Lauren Kate
  • The Immortals Series by Alyson Noel
  • Hush Hush Series by Beth Fitzpatrick

No comments:

Post a Comment