Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Tag and Confession # 1

I am going to do the harry potter tag everyone has been doing lately It about 17question and i don't go into to much detail  but you get my answers. 

  1. Favorite book: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows   
  2. Favorite movie: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
  3. Least favorite book: Harry Potter and the order of Phoenix
  4. Least favorite movie: Harry Potter and the chamber of Secrets
  5. Parts of the books/movies that made you cry: Every time someone died.
  6. Twilight vs. Harry Potter: Harry Potter!!!!
  7. If you could hook up with any HP character who would it be?: Ron or Draco...lol.
  8. Favorite character: I have to say that it's the trio. As a group they are my favorite. But I love Luna too.
  9. What would your Patronus be?: My patronus is a Lion most likely.
  10. If you could have the Resurrection Stone, Invisibility Cloak or the Elder Wand which one would you choose?: The Invisibility Cloak
  11. Are you upset with any parts left out in the films?: Yes but I understand that they can't put everything from the book into a movie but I wish they could .
  12. What House would you be in?: On Pottermore I am in Gryfindor!
  13. Favorite subject at Hogwarts.: Defense Against the Dark Arts.
  14. Favorite professor.: Remus Lupin.
  15. If you could meet any member of the cast who would it be?: The Trio!
  16. If you could do one spell in real life what would it be?: Not really a spell but I want to be able to Apparition.
  17. If you were on the Quiddich team which position would you play?: Keeper or Seeker .

Now the Next part is a book confession: This goes with my harry potter tag.

My Confession is:  I didn't read Harry potter and the Deathly Hallows in till about a month before the movie came out. I knew somethings that happen from other people but i did know how the bookend for about three years. It was to bittersweet for me to end it. P.S. I got the book at midnight the day it came out.

Read a good book!

No comments:

Post a Comment