Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Sexy Ink



March Theme is INK.
I have a thing for tattoos, guys with tattoos are sexy and a little more bad-ass then normal UN-inked guys. I pick this as the theme for this month because I got my first tattoo in March for my 16th birthday 10 years ago with my best friend. So in honor of my first tattoo and guys with sexy INK, I will be reading books with INK in them. 

I will be reading Ranae Rose’s Inked in the Steel City Series:

  • Hot Ink
  • Innocent Ink 
  •  Dedicated Ink
  • Abiding Ink
  •  Serious Ink
  • Irresistible Ink (not out yet, but I will add it to my listed)


I maybe reading something else as well because Ranae Rose’s books are pretty short.

Rockstars with hot Ink? 

Olivia Cunning’s Sinners on Tour

  • Backstage Pass
  • Rock Hard 
  •  Hot Ticket
  •  Wicked Beat
  •  Double Time

So look out for the review of March’s theme and Rockstars maybe add as well.

Thanks for reading!

  





No comments:

Post a Comment