Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christmas Story Review: Mistletoe Magic



 This is the first story I read in my Christmas story reviews and I was really happy that I pick this one to read first. It was really short and i really wanted more, but it left me feeling happy and hopeful as well as teary eyed. 
 

Mistletoe Magic by Sydney Logan
We meet two strangers who both came to do last minute Christmas shopping, for someone important to them. Both happen to get stuck in the elevator. They are stuck for who knows how long so they begin talking and that’s when the really magic happens. 

I didn’t know what to expect where I started reading this short Christmas story, but I was amazed by the half-way point. So much emotion was but in to the words and how the story was told that I wanted what the main characters wanted. In that short time it took to read this, I connect with the characters and I felt for them. You will fall in love with them, so much so you may tear up for them. The writing was spot on and really shows you what Christmas is about. Relationships are hard and this book shows you that if you want something to work out, just add a little magic and love will overcome everything. 
5 out of 5 Stars






Find it on:GoodReads
Buy it on: Amazon  

No comments:

Post a Comment