Thursday, December 5, 2013

Game and Buzz by Anders De La Motte



 Thank NetGalley:

 This is the first book in the Swedish Game Trilogy, I was a little on edge about reading this because sometime translated books can be sloppy and hard to read, but I can’t tell you how impressed I was that it was written in Swedish first. The translation was flawless and spot on. 

In Game the first book we meet Henrik Petterson or to everyone HP, he is a slacking with a criminal record. On his way home one night after partying with a hangover, he finds a phone left on the train.  Picking it and answering the message started “The Game” and it’s a thrilling ride from then on.

I don’t read many thrillers, but I loved the sound of this one and gave it a try. I wasn’t at all this appointed by this book. Anders De La Motte wrote a tense, exciting, on the edge of your seat thriller that I couldn’t put down or guess what was to come. I can’t wait to read the next two in this trilogy. 4 out of 5 stars. If you’re a fan of Michael Crichton you will love this.



The second book in this Trilogy is Buzz and it picks up about 14 months after Game, we find out what HP is up to and what kind of trouble he can get into, but the real trouble don’t start until in runs into Becca, that’s the jumping off point and I couldn’t put it down.  Keeping the theme of the first it was fun, fast paced and kept me guessing. I can’t wait to read the last book in the trilogy Bubble. Buzz gets a 4 out of five stars as well.
Anders De La Motte did is a wonderful add gem to the English book market. 


Find both books on: GoodReads.
Buy them on: Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment