Thursday, December 5, 2013

Searching For A Great Book



Thanks to NetGalley i got to review one of my favorite Authors new Books Jennifer Probst.


In Searching for Someday we meet Kate a Kinnection for a matchmaking service with a secret power 
to match people together. Picking up a love spell book at a local bookstore and then meeting Slade the brother of her new client, who wants proof that she isn’t a fraud, has her life flipping upside down. Can Kate find Slade the women of his dreams and keep it all business when the attraction between them knocks her off her feet.

 I love Jennifer Probst and I can’t get enough of her books. I found this one is just as great as her others. Plus we get to see some of our favorite couples from her other marriage books in this one, which is amazing and made me love this book ten times more. Also i cover is really great.

Searching for Someday is filled with fun, romance and friendship, with love being the cherry on top in this yummy book. The writing and flow was spot on as well as the storyline. Nothing felt out of place or not needed. I think it’s her best work to date. I can’t wait to see what is next in the Searching For Series and from Jenifer in general. I am giving this book a 5 out of 5 stars.
If you haven’t read anything by the wonderful Jennifer Probst then you are truly missing out on magic. I can’t wait for more by her, but until then I will be reading all her books again. 


Find Jennifer Probst on: GoodReads 
Find this Great Book and others by her on: Amazon
Also Jennifer's Website: Love Her


No comments:

Post a Comment