Friday, December 27, 2013

Wrecked by Priscilla West



Wrecked by Priscilla West

In Wrecked we meet Lorrie who is trying to recover from the death of both her parents. She goes back to college, trying to get back to normal. She meets Hunter, a cage fighter with a tangled life of girls, booze and fighting. Not her type of guy, not that she needs any guy right now. They become friends, Lorrie wants to keep it that way, but Hunter wants more. Can they overcome their pain for the love of each other or will they be too damaged even for love? Is there more to Hunter then meets the eye? Is Lorrie more Fragile than anyone can see?

I wanted to love this novel and I did love the story line but the execution need work. I love hunter, everything about him and his character but I don’t like Lorrie. I found her to selfish and forced, like the author didn’t want to write her but did. I think that Hunter is too good for her.  I need to love both main characters to really want to care about a book.  The writing was good but I think I need more from it, I felt like it was missing something. I needed Priscilla to make me want them to be together, make me want to know what’s going to happen next, but that never happen.  There are some really good steamy scenes but not much more. I may read the next book just to find out what happens with Hunter but that’s it. I am giving it a 2 out of 5 stars.

I love this cover with Hunter on the it, plus look at them abs. 


Priscilla West has also wrote The Sandstone Affair Series. She is working on The Surrender Series. Priscilla is a popular erotic romance writer.

Find more about Priscilla on her website: Priscilla West.


Buy Wrecked on: Amazon
Find Wrecked on: GoodReads 


Thank you NetGalley for letting me review this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment