Monday, December 16, 2013

Wanted by J. Kenner

Wanted by J. Kenner (A Most Wanted Novel)

In Wanted we meet Angelina who goes by Angie most of the time, but sometimes when she feels wild people call her Lina. She wants one thing in life and that’s Evan Black. Evan is not the safe bet for her and her Uncle Jahn made sure that she and Evan would never happen. Until the death of her Uncle that is. Follow Angie and Evan on the wild roller coaster of love, loss and Understanding. Can you unsafe bet just be what you need?

I have mixed feelings about Wanted, I love the overall story line and Romances of the novel, but found some parts overused. I feel something in the novel are similar to many other books I have read. Not that it’s a bad thing but maybe a little more creative would have made this book really great. I liked Angie, she someone trying to please everyone but herself and I can relate to that. I like how she’s not always a good girl and makes bad choices that people can relate too. As for Evan, I love him. He doesn’t play the good guy at even acts like it. He tells you that he is the bad, not safe choice until he finds something he wants to change for. I think that Angie and Evan are great characters that we can find something about them to relate too. I wanted them to would out and that’s why I read. I want to connect with the characters of the books I read. The writing was great and well written. I am giving this book a 4 out of 5 stars because I liked it over all but not as much as the other books they are seeking fans from. 

Also can we stop and look at the cover in all its yumminess. I love the pick lettering on the dark background. 

Any fan of Fifty Shades of Grey, Bared to You or Release Me seeking something to read may like Wanted. Check it out!

Find it on: GoodReads
Find it at: Amazon
Find more from: J. Kenner

Wanted by J. Kenner comes out Jan-7-2014 published by Random House – Bantam Dell.

J.Kenner is also the Author of the best selling: Stark Trilogy.

Thanks to NetGalley for another great book to review!

No comments:

Post a Comment