Monday, December 16, 2013

Our First Love by Antony Lamarr


Quick Book review: Our First Love by Anthony Lamarr 
In Our First Love we meet two brothers whose life's haven't been great. Caleb the older brother leaves the house, to semi-living in the real world, but would much rather stay home and never come out like Nigel the younger brother. Caleb comes home everyday to tell Nigel about their day, so Nigel feels like he has a life. things change for both when Caleb meets Karen. Follow them in love, loss and tragic unraveling mysteries about the past.

 I haven’t read anything like this book, I was looking for a love story. What I got was a love story but not the kind I was expecting. I like how that book was written from both brother points of view, switching each chapter. I liked that we got to see how each brother was feeling and thinking. The books was written beautifully were it draws you in and you fall in love with the brothers. I am giving it 4 out of 5 stars. 

Find it on: GoodReads
Find it at: Amazon

This book comes out Dec-17-2013.

Check it out!!

Thank you NetGalley for the early review copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment