Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Brothers Series One: Alpha Male Reads



Alpha Males: Hot, Protective and Down Right Lickable. :also makes you want to kick them at some point:
 I read Until November after hearing great things about it in the blogging world. I like to go in not really knowing a lot about a book, so I didn’t read any review on it. Aurora Rose Reynolds it a great job with this New Adult book, I loved just about every minute of it.

 I loved that she makes you love the main characters, November had a hard life and after an attack she moves in with her dad. I loved her from the first pages, you want her to win after hearing everything she had to deal with. Asher the Alpha Male you can’t help to love, falls for November, but let’s just say he didn’t make a great first impression. I loved all the side characters as well Asher brothers are amazingly sexy just like Asher. 

I did find some small grammar errors at the start of the book but after about 30 pages I didn’t care about them because I just wanted to know what happens with Asher and November. I also found that the ending seemed kind of rushed to me, I wanted it slow down a little and processes everything that was happening longer. Other than that, I love this book. 5 out of 5 stars.


After Reading Until November I started reading Until Trevor. I could wait to see what happen with Trevor and Liz. I love this one just as much as the first book.
I from that I loved Trevor and Liz just as much as if not more than Asher and November. I loved the Trevor knew he messed up and did everything he could to show her that she was the one for him. I like that we felt with Trevor what it was like to be without your girl that wasn’t felt in Until November.  I like that Liz is a strong women who knows what it’s like to be hurt, because we all can relate to something she felt in this book. I didn’t find anything wrong in this book, I just love it. 5 out of 5 stars.

I can’t wait until the next book Until Lilly, I can’t wait to hear Cash’s story. 

Aurora Rose Reynolds is the Queen of Alpha Males. 

Find Both Books on: GoodReads
Find Until November: Amazon
Find Until Trevor: Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment